So I decided to treat myself to a few bits off http://www.beautyemporium.ie and they arrived today. There’s a clearance sale on at the minute and I got the lipstick and polishes for dirt cheap, staying true to my bargain hunter nature:
CHINA GLAZE: Pretty crazy colours, but I’m a fan of lots of colour so they are perfect for me. Never used this brand before but I have the yellow, ‘Sun-Kissed’, on at the moment and I’m liking it so far. Turns a more muted pearlescent yellow when dry. The green is called ‘I’m With The Lifegaurd’
SLEEK: I am in love with this palette already. Lovely warm shimmery gold, copper and bronzey sunset tones. I don’t wear blue eyeshadow really, but I’d be interested to attempt an ocean sunset look, which is what I’m guessing the blue is there for.
NYX: I wasn’t too sure if this lipstick was going to suit me, I’m not used to wearing orange tinted lips. I found it on sale on http://www.beautyemporium.ie for just 3euros and the reviews online were great so really there was nothing to lose. Its really smooth and moisturising and hallelujuh! – I actually love the colour! It goes really well with the colours in the sunset palette too, which is kind of a happy accident. This is now officially my favorite lipstick.
- Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation – 005 Light Beige
- Rimmel Clear Complexion concealer – 001 Ivory
- Maybelline Dream Smooth primer
- Maybelline Dream Touch blush – 02
- Maybelline Dream Sun bronzer – 01 Blonde
- Isa Dora eyeshadow palette – 20 Classic Brown (for eyebrows)
- Maybelli.ne the Colossal Volume Express mascara – 100% Black
- NYX Black Label Lipstick – 111 Citrus
- Sleep i-Divine Sunset Palette
- China Glaze – 1090 Sun-Kissed