So I decided to treat myself to a few bits off http://www.beautyemporium.ie and they arrived today. There’s a clearance sale on at the minute and I got the lipstick and polishes for dirt cheap, staying true to my bargain hunter nature:
CHINA GLAZE: Pretty crazy colours, but I’m a fan of lots of colour so they are perfect for me. Never used this brand before but I have the yellow, ‘Sun-Kissed’, on at the moment and I’m liking it so far. Turns a more muted pearlescent yellow when dry. The green is called ‘I’m With The Lifegaurd’
SLEEK: I am in love with this palette already. Lovely warm shimmery gold, copper and bronzey sunset tones. I don’t wear blue eyeshadow really, but I’d be interested to attempt an ocean sunset look, which is what I’m guessing the blue is there for.
NYX: I wasn’t too sure if this lipstick was going to suit me, I’m not used to wearing orange tinted lips. I kind of just bought it because it was on sale for 3euros and the reviews online were great so really there was nothing to lose. Its really smooth and moisturising and hallelujuh! – I actually love the colour! It goes really well with the colours in the sunset palette too, which is kind of a happy accident.
- Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation – 005 Light Beige
- Rimmel Clear Complexion concealer – 001 Ivory
- Maybelline Dream Smooth primer
- Maybelline Dream Touch blush – 02
- Maybelline Dream Sun bronzer – 01 Blonde
- Isa Dora eyeshadow palette – 20 Classic Brown (for eyebrows)
- Maybelli.ne the Colossal Volume Express mascara – 100% Black
- NYX Black Label Lipstick – 111 Citrus
- Sleep i-Divine Sunset Palette
- China Glaze – 1090 Sun-Kissed