LOVE Halloween parties. It’s always fun to see your friends get dressed up and get creative.
This year we had:
- giant spider webs EVERYWHERE (the room looked like the inside of a spider filled cave by the time we were done!)
- lots of cool Jack-o-Lanterns
- scarily alcoholic jelly cocktail (sampled by a few magpies before we got to try it)
- pumpkin jar full of obligatory Halloween candy
- garden graveyard complete with hanging skeletons
- some friendly ghost armchairs
- the typical gross Halloween games (bowl of spaghetti hair and eyeballs)
- and a LOT of booze.
SO, I’ll leave you with some pics of us all out in the graveyard, a few of peoples costumes, and a few close ups of my pop-art zombie costume (inspired by Redditor Ssssamanta’s original look).
Vanessa as a Necromancer
Caoimhe as a Voodoo Doll, Me as a blue Zombie, and the Necromancer pulling our strings!
Seamus (left) as a blurry sugar skull (see next pic), and Peter (right) as Harvey Dent aka Two-Face
Seamus rockin’ the Dia De Los Muertos style with a Sugar Skull and suit.
Andrew as a Poke Fan!
Hangin’ Out in the Graveyard.
Jim as a Sexy Nun.
Evan as the Red Power Ranger and Sean as Christopher Moltisanti (Sopranos). Two of my favorite costumes of the night!
Mark as AWESOME-O (complete with tin opener) and Sadb as a Fortune Teller Gypsy.
Enda in his Panda Suit and David as a Zombie.
Me trying to act like a Doll.
Claire as the Ice King from Adventure Time
A Blurry Two-Face
Wendy as Marcelline from Adventure Time
Oh My Glob! Its Lena as Lumpy Space Princess!