Inspired by Heath Ledgers Joker.
Created using PVA glue, tissue paper, Snazarooo facepaints and homemade blood.
LOVE Halloween parties. It’s always fun to see your friends get dressed up and get creative.
This year we had:
- giant spider webs EVERYWHERE (the room looked like the inside of a spider filled cave by the time we were done!)
- lots of cool Jack-o-Lanterns
- scarily alcoholic jelly cocktail (sampled by a few magpies before we got to try it)
- pumpkin jar full of obligatory Halloween candy
- garden graveyard complete with hanging skeletons
- some friendly ghost armchairs
- the typical gross Halloween games (bowl of spaghetti hair and eyeballs)
- and a LOT of booze.
SO, I’ll leave you with some pics of us all out in the graveyard, a few of peoples costumes, and a few close ups of my pop-art zombie costume (inspired by Redditor Ssssamanta’s original look).
Vanessa as a Necromancer
Caoimhe as a Voodoo Doll, Me as a blue Zombie, and the Necromancer pulling our strings!
Seamus (left) as a blurry sugar skull (see next pic), and Peter (right) as Harvey Dent aka Two-Face
Seamus rockin’ the Dia De Los Muertos style with a Sugar Skull and suit.
Andrew as a Poke Fan!
Hangin’ Out in the Graveyard.
Jim as a Sexy Nun.
Evan as the Red Power Ranger and Sean as Christopher Moltisanti (Sopranos). Two of my favorite costumes of the night!
Mark as AWESOME-O (complete with tin opener) and Sadb as a Fortune Teller Gypsy.
Enda in his Panda Suit and David as a Zombie.
Me trying to act like a Doll.
Claire as the Ice King from Adventure Time
A Blurry Two-Face
Wendy as Marcelline from Adventure Time
Oh My Glob! Its Lena as Lumpy Space Princess!
Patrick Bateman, Hannibal Lecter, Tony Montana, Harvey Dent.
There’s something a bit special about a monster in a suit, don’t you think?
Here’s a Two Face Halloween look that I tried out last night. You gotta suit up for this one! It loooks really great if you paint and spike one side of your hair and slick the other side down too.
Add me on Facebook to book me for your next party, or even just to see more makeup! https://www.facebook.com/artface.emma